Wednesday, December 25, 2013

One last Christmas post...



The day is winding down, and I've got the last of my whiskey sitting in front of me.  It's been a nice, quiet day here with Michael and the dog.  Two long walks - in daylight!  I've been scanning some funny old books and have more to do before the night is over.


This has to be my favorite picture of all the silly vintage shots I found this year.  She's so dressed up, so gleeful over that cat clock, and there's a clown and a vaguely creepy doll in the picture!

I was going to write about the sad scourge of deflated inflatable decorations, but just can't be bothered at this point.  Maybe next year.  But here's a picture!



And one more - there's a group on Flickr just for these photos!



There were no survivors


And with that, folks, this holiday is a wrap!





No comments: