Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Kards...

I was beginning to think there wasn't anything much to post today - I worked late and didn't take any pictures myself of the glories of Christmas.

Then I read THIS.

I'll admit, the only reason I know who the Kardashians are is through skimming newsfotainment websites like CNN now and then.  I'm also occasionally stuck in the check out line at the grocery store, and they're usually plastered across at least one of the tabloids on display there.

Anyhow.  Christmas cards are a nice tradition that some folks still adhere to - a chance to acknowledge friends and family, and send out a news-filled update about your own family (as if anybody cares).  It's the only time of year some people receive mail other than the weekly sale circulars and bills!

Many people have a family portrait taken, especially for their annual holiday greeting card (don't worry, those photos will be addressed soon).

According the the above linked post, the dear Kardashians have had an epic piece of art done to commemorate the holiday.



Click HERE for a good close look.

I know.  You're asking yourself, "what does this have to do with Christmas?"  What does it matter?

It's a CHRISTMAS KARD.

Ugh.  And if you're wondering about the dude in the tube, that's Bruce Jenner.  You know, the Olympic athlete.

You're welcome.





No comments: