Monday, January 6, 2014

Criminal!

There are things in the world that just push the limit of what should be allowed.  I know, I know, it's a free world and all that... but.


This dog has hate in his eyes.

He is considering all of the ways he will rip out his owner's throat.


What's on the dog's mind?


This just leaves me to wonder - have we really stooped so low as a society, that we are encouraged to dress our dogs as one of the characters from a reality show?

Is it fair to humiliate our pets in this way, supposedly for amusement?

The costume identifies that beard as being the beard of "Jase."  How do I know this?  They all look pretty much the same to me.

(is it just me, or does that little yellow thing on the tag look like a - oh never mind, it's a duck)

I really cannot wait until this whole thing falls into obscurity.  I am so sick of those bearded faces staring out of everything everywhere! 

GO AWAY!

No comments: