Sunday, February 24, 2008

Magic Mittens

As promised here are a couple of pictures of the mittens I made. I finished them up today, sewed the buttons on for decoration. I may still add a little more embroidery on them, we'll see.

Magic Mittens

Magic Mittens

Magic Mittens

You know I had to have artsy shots of them. Neato.

Today was a pretty lazy Sunday - I've felt downright sleepy all day. Not sure why. We just sort of hung around here at home. I did a few chore-ish things, but otherwise relaxed. Got some reading done, and of course finished the mittens.

I also figured out how the theremin will get put together. I had to email the guy I bought it from with a couple of questions, but he responded quickly and it makes sense now. Won't take long to put it together. When I'm not so freakin' sleepy though!

So what am I going to do? Have a glass of wine - that's sure to wake me up...ha. Whatever, it just sounds good right now. Think I'll go start cooking some hot and sour soup soon, too...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments: