Monday, January 5, 2015

So busy!

I tell you what, this "year of making" is really keeping me out of trouble! Well, I may be staying up too late crocheting, but you.  That's how it goes.  Here's what I've been up to the last couple of days, working on my Age Before Beauty Blanket (I almost typed algae, can you believe it?).



Oooooooh, isn't it pretty?  I'm really enjoying working with this particular yarn.  So soft!

I managed to make a bonus item today - a blackout poem!



It's hard not to be too picky about the words on the page when trying to make one of these.  However, I was unable to pass up the words "cosmic casserole."  It had to be done!

The other item of business keeping me out of trouble is the 2015 Reading Challenge.  I ran across this challenge on Facebook, and enough people were interested that I started a Goodreads group.  Group moderating is tonnes of fun!  Actually, it's not that bad, but I've already had a snippy conversation between a couple of group member.

Be nice, people.

Be nice.


No comments: