Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Electronic making

Today, my making consisted of electronic endeavors.  I've been investigating online video editors for work, so I messed around with a site called WeVideo.  There may be a few more of these before I'm finished.

I've never attempted much with video, other than direct uploads from my phone to Facebook or Flickr or whatever.  Today, with very little learning curve I managed to cut a video clip and add some effects.  It was really pretty easy, and WeVideo has quite a lot of tutorial videos if I want to learn more.  I could have some fun with it - they've got  music and all sorts of sound effects.  How can you go wrong with a song called "Crime Disco?"  That's not the music in this video, but it could be next...

Here's my masterpiece!


No comments: