Tuesday, June 25, 2019

A lust for paper products

Hello friends - I have a problem.

It's not an horrible problem - certainly not life-threatening in any way.  Unless the buildup of unused and half-used notebooks becomes so large as to crush me.

I suppose it could happen.

For two years I subscribed to Field Notes.  They're lovely little items, and while I'm using many of them for different things I'm still giving them away.  Though looking at what I have unused, I'm pretty much down to what I want to keep for myself. Aren't they lovely?



Then along came Cognitive Surplus - I've restrained myself and only have one of their notebooks, but I am so tempted by them!



Ants!  I love them so.

This morning I was suckered into clicking on a Facebook (damn you!) advert for a company called INK+VOLT.

Swoon.

So many notebooks and planners.  This one, however, speaks to me.



I must use up some of the other notebooks before buying another, or so I tell myself.

Thank goodness it's time to get ready for work, otherwise I may succumb to my weakness for paper!


2 comments:

Kelpmaiden said...

I like the guides and grids book. I got Erik one for his birthday.

Librarianguish said...

@Kelpmaiden - it's very tempting! But I really need to use up some of the other notebooks I have first. Or do I...?