Friday, January 1, 2016

Oh hello!

Today was a beautiful day.  Cold, crisp, sunny.

Perfect for a walk at Ebey's bluff!

Looking south

Wow.

It's been a while since I've stopped by here.  I was rather busy in 2015, with this "Year of Making" thing I was doing.  Writing wasn't very high on my list, but I did a lot of crochet.  A LOT.  I also did quite a lot of doodle drawing, and a few other assorted things.  What I did manage to do was "make" something every day for 365 days in a row!

365/365

The only thing I usually do that often are sleep, eat, and have a wee.  Heh.

This year I'm not committing to do anything for 365 days in a row - anything out of the norm, anyhow.  I have set a goal to read at least 100 books, which should actually be quite doable.  The great thing is I don't have to read YA books anymore if I don't want to - woohoo!  I'll read one, as one category of the 2016 Reading Challenge is to read a YA book.  I do have an ARC here that I want to read, when I'm in the mood.  Maybe I'll take up blogging more regularly again this year.  I suddenly feel in the mood to write (which has also been lacking for a while).

Here is a peek inside bull kelp:

A peek inside

And a couple more lovely scenes from our walk.  Happy New Year!

No finer place to be!

Ebey's prairie


No comments: