Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday - ahhhhhhhhhhhh...


I'm glad it's almost the weekend. Should be an interesting one, to say the least. I do love my job, so going to work isn't a drag. But I am always happy to have time off, too.

Yesterday at work I spent over two hours putting together a display in the lobby display case. It turned out very good! I'll be taking some pictures today. The display is for Teen Read Month, the theme of which is Books With Bite. That could mean a lot of things, but of course I had to go with a spooky vampire/zombie/werewolf kind of thing. It was a lot of fun putting it together. I had a vague idea of what I wanted to do, but of course I really had no idea how it would all turn out. Pictures soon!

Well shoot. Time to get ready for work. Oh well...

No comments: