Sunday, April 11, 2021

C'mon in!


 I'm so glad you made it.

I'd offer you a beverage, but, well - pandemic.  I trust you've got something tasty and refreshing to drink right where you are.

Let me show you around a bit!

Over to the right, you can sign up to get a daily digest of new posts sent directly to your email.  You'll only get an email if I write something, and if I suddenly decide to go wild and post six times on the same day, you'll still get just the one email the following morning - no spamming your inbox!  When you sign up you'll get a confirmation email to complete the process.  Check your spam folder if you don't see it right away.  Super easy.  The new post notification emails very clearly say "Oh Schist!" so they're hard to miss.

You can read the posts in your email, but clicking to visit here on the blog will give you a better reading experience.  For example, if I share a video it might not show up in your email, and you could miss out on something really good.  Also - it's blue!  Who doesn't like the color blue?

You'll also see the spot where you can send me a private message.  Unlike the newsletter, you won't be able to reply to the notification emails to send a message to me.  I'd still love to hear from you, either via the contact box or by leaving a comment on the blog.

You'll also find links to my favorite newsletters, old posts on this blog, and a few other odds & ends.  I'll be adding more pages, but for now you can see all the books I've read so far this year. This section of the blog will change from time to time with new information.

Scroll down and you'll see a few recent posts.  It's not fancy, but I like it here and am enjoying a bit of good old-fashioned blogging.


Hmmm... now I'm hungry for an old-fashioned donut. I can't remember the last donut I had, it's been well over a year now.  There are so many things I haven't had in a long time.

Thanks to the hoards of maskless people out at the park today it will still probably be a while.  Cases are on the rise!  Huzzah.  We'll soon be angling for our second shots, so our biggest goal right now is to stay the heck away from everyone just like we've been doing for the entirety of the pandemic.  No sense in messing it up now after making it so long.

Anyhow - thanks for following me over here.  Make yourself at home, enjoy your visit, and I hope you come back soon!

No comments: