We're taking our bikes, and this is one of the sights along the seaside trail. I'm sure there will be many other things to see as well.
Sad as it is to lose Syd, there are certainly benefits to being pet free while traveling.
- We can easily stop anywhere along the way for a pee or scenic overlook without a lot of wrangling in and out of the car.
- We can stay in any room.
- I get to take my bicycle.
- I'll be able to take more photos.
- We can eat in restaurants or poke around in shops as we please.
- Nobody will be eating rotten fish or crabs off of the beach.
Things will be just a bit more relaxed. I wish he was still with us, but he's not.
Yesterday we took a day trip over to Port Townsend for lunch and a bit of muddling around.
It was good to get out.
I'll be back soon.