Friday, November 29, 2013

Let the fun begin!

I've decided to make the most of the holiday season this year.  Make the most fun of it, that is!


inflatable hunting snowman with rifle

I was surprised how few people had their decorations up today when I took Syd for a walk after dark.  I suppose they were all busy fighting like crazed animals for "doorbuster" bargains on televisions and waffle makers and whatever the fuck else they're buying for themselves.  Fair enough.  I expect decorations to go up tomorrow.

Don't these people realize the season is short this year?  Thanksgiving is LATE.  Get on it people!  I'm putting my lights up tomorrow - I worked today so I have an excuse for not doing it today.  I really like the lights this time of year.  They make a difference on these short dark days.

But the other decorations... yikes.  Take above rifle toting snowman, for instance.  We passed a house with this exact decoration today.  Because what says Christmas more than a snowman set on shooting something to death?  Maybe he's just heading out to the Black Friday sales.

Nobody, nobody will get between him and that cheap off-brand tablet that won't be compatible with any of the apps people actually want to use.  NOBODY!

No comments: