Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Remember...


Okay. I'm going to try this again. I got so excited over words and pictures, that I forgot the actual theme for the week...

Silly me!

So... what to remember? So many things to choose from. I took a gander through my photos, and this one in particular popped out at me.

1977 Ford Gran Torino station wagon - my car of choice through high school (well, maybe not choice, but it was available to me for free). I am to this day a big fan of station wagons, and I'm sure I'll drive more before I'm through.

The canoe was pretty new - I think we were taking it out on a test spin. I have no clue what lake we were at - suffice it to say it was full of water.

My mom knit the hat I was wearing, I'm pretty sure of that. I don't know what I was eating, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Tang and space food sticks. Yum! And see where it got me - certainly not the moon!

Look at my brother rifling through things in the car. I bet he was looking for something better than space food sticks...


This picture got me thinking about station wagons, which led to El Caminos (it's a CAR! it's a TRUCK!), another vehicle I drove later in life. So I started looking through Google images, and found this great shot ~





Oh yeah, shootin' fish!

Pow.



Poor things never had a chance...


Guns and drinking don't mix

No comments: